The bigger that your Facebook audience is, the higher that your organic and paid engagement will be. However, getting 1 million page likes isn’t as easy as flipping a switch! If you want to grow your Facebook audience, it takes time, effort and strategy.
The Best Ways to Grow Your Facebook Audience
- Add a Facebook button to your newsletter, blog and website. People who are already seeking out information from your website and blog are interested in what you have to say, so supplying them with a one-click way to follow you on other platforms is a no-brainer.
- Connect your personal social media with your page on Facebook. By adding your company as your current employer on your profile, you will get more eyes on your page and grow your Facebook audience without any continuous effort.
- Add a link to your Facebook page in your email signature. Instead of just including your email and phone number, you can also add small links to your Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Don’t be afraid to promote all of your social platforms! There is nothing wrong with sharing a link to your Facebook on your Twitter page or vice versa. Cross-promoting your pages is a great way to grow multiple audiences slowly.
- If you have the money to do so, investing in post boosts and advertisements on Facebook is a great idea. Thanks to the many targeting options available to you, it’s easy to heavily customize who will be seeing your ad and make sure that the right eyes are viewing it.
- Most Facebook users interact with Facebook from a personal profile. However, communicating as your page can get you noticed elsewhere. Grow your Facebook by commenting on relevant posts and other pages related to your industry as your business, and watch the followers slowly roll in. It only takes a few funny comments to get some good traffic.
- Create a Facebook group centered around your brand. Groups have a slightly higher organic reach, so you will grow your Facebook audience and also increase the number of people who are seeing things about your brand on a regular basis.
- Post a variety of content that relates to your brand and your target demographic. You should try to mix it up with a variety of brand story posts, educational posts, lead nurturing posts and personal posts.
Social Media Marketing Help from My Content Co
My Content Co knows how to create fast, engaging and effective social media content, just like you know how to grow your small business. We specialize in creating websites, blogs, social media posts and newsletters that are consistent with your brand.
Partner with us to see real growth from your content marketing. Visit us online or contact us today at 410-324-3934 to get started.