join our team
we’re a rapidly growing company of passionate content creators
Thank you for your interest. Currently, we have one available position.
My Content Co is currently seeking a deadline-oriented, part-time copywriter to join our team. We’re looking for someone who can write blog posts, newsletters and website copy for clients across different industries. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to multitask, research brands and identify relevant topics for clients based on industry. Each piece of content will run at about 500 words, which it is required that the copywriter can complete within an hour of time. Upon consideration, we will give a topic to be written within an hour so that the candidate can demonstrate this ability. We’re expecting this role to grow into a full-time role as demand increases over time.
Our team works remote most of the time, only meeting in the Laurel office once a week. You must be able to meet in the Laurel office on these days once COVID restrictions are lifted. For now, we are working completely remote, with the safety of our team being of the highest priority.
If interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter describing your writing experience in a business setting, your resume and three writing samples.
- Completing writing assignments in a timely manner
- Researching industry topics on a per client basis
- Keeping up with content marketing trends for titles, subjects lines, etc.
- Managing all tasks in order of deadline and priority
- 1+ years of writing experience, or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus between clients as needed
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Thorough and transparent communication regarding tasks and deadlines
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.